Friday, July 04, 2008

Lesson for July 8-10

Here is a picture of the sample for the lesson next week. Make a personalized cloth book for your favorite little one. Okay, so Lucy isn't my own little one. (I'm between little ones right now with 2 teens.) I borrowed my sister's dogs for the stars of my cloth book, but you can choose whomever you like! Gather 8 pictures (9 if you want one on the back) that tell a simple story and we'll talk about the book in class next week.

Supplies needed that you might not have on hand: Printed Treasures, EQ Printables or another prepared-for-printing fabric product OR Bubble Jet Set liquid and some high count solid white cotton fabric to make your own. This process requires an inkjet printer (do not use a laser printer).

Enjoy a safe holiday weekend!
Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home