Friday, August 27, 2010

Setting Possibilities

Here are 3 setting possibilities. I'd love to hear your opinions and suggestions!

For the first one I simply blended the colors across the quilt top, warm on one side, cool on the other.
For the second one I put the larger beasts towards the bottom and the smaller towards the top. I also had them all facing towards the center of the quilt instead of looking off the edges.

For the final try I have most of them looking towards the center and the colors alternate warm and cool in diagonal bands.
So which do you prefer? Any other ideas on what I could try?
Lisa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For what it's worth...I like the final arrangement of diagonal bands of warm and cool colors. The first arrangement as a second choice.

Kathy Marker

7:25 PM  
Blogger Selwyn, The Crafty Engineer said...

I think I really like the first one best except that the 2 backgrounds that have "lines" in them end up together...and the vertical one really stands out to me. Any of the 3 through would work...can't wait to see the finished product!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home