Wednesday, November 02, 2011

All Hallows' Eve

The quilt group I belong to recently taught a Halloween row quilt. Needless to say I didn't follow the instructions, but at least I made a quilt!I started with the border fabric and chose colors from that. I had no plan ahead of time, merely making blocks as I learned them and others that I thought of on my own. It was a real trick to put it together, but the flying geese (maybe they're flying bats?) did the trick.

Naturally I finished it November 1, but at least I can put it away with the rest of the Halloween decorations and look forward to enjoying it the whole month of October next year.

Lisa

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

It is lovely. I really like your designs. You are so right, you will have the pleasure of putting it out the first of Oct, 2012.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home