Thursday, January 24, 2008

Update

I'm not sure what's going on, but I couldn't access my blog the last few days. It looks like Google has bought out blogspot and I didn't have a Google account so it wouldn't let me in. I tried to set one up and it wouldn't let me. Today it let me in. I have no idea if it will continue to work so if I disappear you'll know what happened.

Next week classes start! I am almost done with everything. Just a little more quilting on the last quilt and then the binding. I hope to finish it this weekend while Elisia is at All-Southern Honor Band in Long Beach.

Pierre has been gone for more than a week. I miss him already, but he calls often (using Vonage which is way cool since it doesn't have the time lag and is a local call) and emails me, too. He says that I wouldn't recognize Bahrain from when we lived there 8-1/2 years ago. There are lots of new buildings and roads.

I still haven't started Bernina and am getting nervous. I have 2 totally different ideas and don't even know which way I'm going to go with it. Next week I'll start for sure.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again. A little adult conversation would be nice :-)

Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home