Saturday, February 02, 2008

Kaleidoscopes

At Road to California I purchased a program called Kaleidoscop Kreator and I've been having more fun kaleidoscoping things! Here are 2 pictures of family dogs: my sister's new black pug puppy, Kenya and my parents' Westie puppy, Montie.

The best thing about the program to me is how intuitive it is (no long lessons to learn how to use it; I didn't even read the directions) and how fast! It takes me 2 or 3 minutes, tops, and most of that is choosing the "right" background color.







Of course these can be printed onto paper OR FABRIC! I can't wait to make a quilt with this idea, but for now I have "other fish to fry".

If you're interested in seeing more about this program (I have no affiliation, etc) their website is http://kaleidoscopecollections.com/gallery
Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home