Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Blogs

I used to read about 40 blogs a day, then I decided that I needed to get more sewing done and spend less time at the computer. Coupled with that, I got a new computer and did not save the blog addresses.

That said, I still check out the occasional blog and this one is a definite favorite. I can't say that I actually read it, LOL, but the pictures are well worth a look if you're into machine quilting.

http://freemotionquilting.blogspot.com

No affiliation, just a happy viewer.

Lisa

1 Comments:

Blogger SewCalGal said...

I use Google/Reader to review blogs that I follow. Makes it much easier than favorites, and definitely faster to skim blogs to see if there is a recent post that catches your eye.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home