Friday, April 30, 2010

Patriotic Block Swap Quilt

I was in a block swap in December 2008. I finally put mine together! Yay! Anyone want to suggest a name? (Sorry about the picture, but this baby is as big as my design wall and I just couldn't get it up straight.)
I ended up making two more blocks along with the original two I made for the swap. (Can you guess which four blocks are mine?) It was fun playing around on graph paper trying out different settings. If I had it to do over again I'd have the streamers of red and navy travel horizontally instead of vertically and I'd make the cream strips narrower. C'est la vie!
Lisa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Michele said...

Brilliant original setting! Really. They look like medals on display. Love it.

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Steps to Liberty"

Debbie from NH

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home