Monday, January 10, 2011

Blocks

I was hoping to show you pictures from the class I took this weekend on woven lavender sachets. Unfortunately the class seems to have been cancelled, but no one told me. Don't you just hate it when you show up for a class you signed up and paid for only to find no one there?

Elisia has been home for the weekend so we did girlie stuff on Sunday. We shopped for dresses to wear to Pierre's Change of Command this summer (no luck yet, but it's never too early to start looking!), I went book shopping with half and half luck and had a late lunch at Panera.

So instead I will show you the little minis I've been working on. And if you see any not quite perfect points remember they are only 3 inches finished!

paper foundation pieced flying geese, but the rest is traditionally pieced

traditional piecing
square-in-a-square is paper foundation pieced, but the rest is traditionally pieced

ditto
traditional piecing
and more paper foundation piecing.
Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home