Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Versa Is Ready For Sale!


Wahoo! I finally have my pattern ready for sale. I'm sorry it took so long, but I had a lot of research to do first because I wanted it to be just right. Cost is $12 which includes the tax. I am not setup for PayPal or credit cards so it looks like I will only be selling it at guild presentations or at my house for now. Please let me know if you're interested :-)

Next on my to-do list is to revamp my website into something I can change myself and add a way to purchase patterns.

Lisa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

could you post some pictures of the jacket finished?

6:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The selecting of subject if undertaken correct and you are satisfied from it, you are on your way to a great track record. As topic is what attracts the reader to your writing. A nicely-selected subject is what that aids you compose a far better paper so it should be provided full interest. Now that you possession of an best subject it's time for analysis. A well-written procustomwriting term paper is brimmed with intelligently surmised concerns. Shuffle your matter about and try out to kind smart questions from it. As soon as you get a query, split it up in wise phrases. These phrases will provide as crucial-words for your research. Now begin your analysis with these phrases, pick up all content material that has these phrases in it.

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home