Sunday, October 19, 2008

At Loose Ends


Here it is Sunday and I find myself with nothing pressing to do. I'm all prepped for my classes, the new fabric I bought has been fondled, washed, ironed and put away and I even cleaned off the tops of some of the worst junk collectors in my cutting room.

I "should" be working on a design for a new project, but that's the sort of thinking that just isn't happening today. Do any of the rest of you have days when you just need something mindless to do? That's me today, but I've been caught with nothing prepared.

Instead I will post the next picture of the Party Line quilt once it got its first border. Still not too exciting, right?
I think I'll go clean a bit in my studio and see what can I come up with. Maybe I will even find some PIGS (projects in grocery sacks) that need my attention!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home