Thursday, May 21, 2009

Duckie Number Four

This one is obviously swimming in a bubble bath. It's name is going to have to be Bubbly. This is one of my favorite quilting designs, but I have to admit that it's a little more labor intensive than some of the others.

On a different note I was sad to see that our local hometown boy, Adam Lambert, did not win American Idol. I don't watch American Idol, although I did watch the last couple of shows, because I feel like it's more of a popularity contest than a talent contest. Still when I found out that Adam went to Mt. Carmel, where my kids went, and grew up just a few miles from my house I watched and I was very impressed with his singing. Oh well, I think America has "discovered" him, whether he won or not.

Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home