Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Texture Photos

Sorry to have been away for so long. I was a bit under the weather, as they say.

I did a quick walk around the property looking for interesting textures. I'm taking a Photoshop class soon and want to have some interesting things to work with. I decided to look up close at commonplace things.

Woodchips My front tire (this is the one that didn't go flat yesterday)
Stucco (BTW, if the colors seem a bit odd I tweaked them a tad in the only editing I know how to use. I wasn't going for veracity, but for interest.)
Moss in my sidewalk
Pollen on a moonroof that needs washing.

Jasmine buds
a broken place in my driveway

A brick
And a fuzzy closeup of an aeonium. I love the colors I got when I tweaked it.

Don't forget to look at the little things around you.
Lisa

1 Comments:

Anonymous elisia said...

what part of the driveway is that??

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home