Thursday, April 23, 2009

What's in a Name?

I'm working on multi-sizing my jacket patterns and I need to think up something to differentiate between the 3 patterns I've developed. I don't want to call them #1, #2, #3, etc. and I want to leave it open for more patterns. I'm debating between the following:
  • fun and funky word names such as Balderdash, Boondoggle, Abracadabra, etc. OR
  • words with a symbol theme such as Asterisk, Ampersand, Parenthesis, etc. OR
  • just words that appeal to me such as Ambiance, Apropos, Betwixt, etc. OR
  • what about a music theme such as Ballad, Boogie Woogie, Adagio, Arpeggio, Aria, etc.

See? Too many choices! Anyone like a particular idea? I looked up names for winds, but there weren't enough that were pronounceable, etc. These are the words I liked just going through my speller for A and B so I know there will be lots more to choose from.

Thanks for your help.

Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home