Saturday, May 02, 2009

Yesterday Elisia and I went to see Wolverine. It was good, although there were several parts with too much graphic violence for me and I shut my eyes until it was over. The movie had lots of men with great bodies running around with little or no clothes on, LOL.

Last night we went to the Palomar Fashion Show in Escondido to see the garments made by the fashion students. Some of my fellow students from the pattern making class had garments on the runway. It was fun to see: loud music, interesting clothing (okay some were awful, but others were terrific) and some color combinations/fabric choices that have inspired me. AND, in case we hadn't see enough semi-nude men at the movies, male underwear models. Definitely a big hit with the ladies.

Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home