Friday, June 26, 2009

Curves Totebag

Here is another guild workshop sample recently finished. The reason there are 2 totebags is because the technique makes 2 sets of curves and I wouldn't want to waste any!

On this totebag I worked from the lightest color for the background to the darkest color at the top.


And this one is the other way: darkest for the background and lightest for the top.
I expected to like the dark at the bottom better since the "weight" of the composition is at the bottom, but I like the light at the bottom better. I haven't figured out why this is...
So if you're interested in having me come to your guild for a fashion show this is a new option for an accompanying guild workshop. Of course there is a jacket using the same technique for those so inclined :-)
Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home