Saturday, June 13, 2009

Photoshop Class

I didn't get any sewing done today, but I did something else that was lots of fun! I took a class on Photoshop for Quilters at Bits and Pieces. It was too too much fun! We learned how to use Photoshop Elements (I bought the program for the class and it is so worth the money, especially since it was on sale with a rebate!) from the very beginning.

We learned how to crop, how to lasso, we started building layers and choosing the background colors based on the colors of the focal piece. I played around with some of the way cool filters, etc. I wish I could show you, but for some reason my laptop is being difficult and won't send any emails right now. Maybe tomorrow. I'm off to play some more. I highly recommend this class :-)

Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home