Sunday, February 14, 2010

Odds and Ends

The first lesson in Sherrie Smith's class this spring was a paper pieced teapot. I missed the class, but since I love paper foundation piecing I had to make one. Note: don't try to use a striped fabric when it is NOT the first fabric on a paper foundation piecing project. It took a lot of finagling to get them straight.

Here is another of the UFOs I unearthed while setting up my new studio. It was going to be a jacket back, but I decided it wasn't worth the time and effort if took for the new technique. I've trimmed it down some, but it's still wider at the bottom. I'm thinking a tote bag unless someone else has a marvelous idea.
The colors are quite similar to the last UFO I showed. I was hoping to figure out a way to use them together, but it seems like the styles are too disparate.
Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home