Friday, February 05, 2010

Help Please

I made this piece in a Vicky Pignatelli class. It is unfinished and I'm open to suggestions on what I should do with it. Options I've considered:
  • chuck it and consider it a lesson learned, but I don't need to make anything out of it (this goes against my nature)
  • make it into a pillow (I have a bazillion pillows and it really doesn't go with anything)
  • make more blocks and make a quilt out of it (I like it, but is it really worth all that effort?)
  • make a jacket out of it (I don't think it really lends itself to a jacket. Too much of a large square to work well.)

Any further ideas or thoughts would be much appreciated.

Lisa

3 Comments:

Blogger sophie said...

What size is it? A few years ago, I used a smallish workshop piece (also from a Vikki Pignatelli class) as the main design element in a tote bag; I still use it for trips to the farmers market or to lug supplies to class and I still get compliments.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Cover for a notebook or portfolio?

11:27 AM  
Blogger Patty Ashworth said...

small wallhangings are nice around the house! Have several in all rooms...

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home