Friday, February 26, 2010

Third Attempt, Final Results

I showed the quilt top to the new art quit group that I mentioned yesterday and asked for suggestions since it didn't seem quite finished to me. Sue suggested that it needed some sort of diagonal across it and suggested a sheer. Aha! I went through my box of sheers trying this and that. none of the ones I expected to work did, but I found this black tulle with gold sparkles that did the trick.

I quilted it in place, no other fusible or anything holding it down, and it seems to be happy with that. I know that I'm happy with the final results of this experiment.



Post a Comment

<< Home