Friday, November 18, 2011

For Sale

Here is another jacket that I would part with. It has seldom been worn, just not my colors. I made it in a class with... I can't remember her name. Argh! Someone will recognize her work and post it in the comments for me. Because it's from a class and not my own design I can't teach it so it seldom ends up in my fashion show.

I call it Streak of Lighting and it was fun to make, playing around with making the orange bounce around the jacket. Again, the size is a 10-12, the sleeves are about an inch longer than usual and it is bound.
Name your price and we can talk. To be sold AS IS.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so excited to see you are going to have a wearable art group.
Sure wish I lived by you. I havent
been able to find many blogs on this subject.If you know of other blogs maybe you could share. Please post lots of
pictures and inspiration.

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home