Thursday, February 28, 2008

Corrections to 6 Inch Wild Goose Chase Directions

Okay I have one correction from this week's handout. On the 6" wild goose chase block every time it says 5-1/4" it should say 5". There are three times. See how quickly you can find all three (hint: one is in the cutting directions and the other two are in the piecing directions.) No idea what I was thinking when I typed that...

Speaking of no idea, there's a confusing direction in the cutting directions also. It made sense to me at the time (actually it still makes sense to me), but it is confusing if you're not inside my head...

In the cutting directions it tells you to cut 46 strips at 1-1/4" x width of the fabric. Then it tells you to cut 4 of those into 2" x 1-1/4" rectangles. It should say cut 4 of those strips into as many 2" x 1-1/4" rectangles as you can get. The same goes for the rest of them. Cut as many 3-1/2" x 1-1/4" rectangles as you can get from 12 strips. Cut as many 5" x 1-1/4" rectangles as you can get from 14 strips. Cut as many 6-1/2" x 1-1/4" rectangles as you can get from 16 strips. Clear now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home