Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This is what the Party Line quilt looks like now. I'm supposed to be adding another border, but I just haven't felt up to any serious designing.

Instead I've been weeding through my stash getting rid of small pieces of fabric and those why-did-I-ever-buy-this pieces. I've already donated 5 grocery sacks worth of scraps to one of my students and I feel lighter already! My room looks better, too.

I'm also slowly making fabric covers for the plastic boxes where I store fabric under the bed. After I make a cover I rewash all the fabric in the box, give it a quick press, them fold it and put it away with it's new cover in place. Why? Let me put it this way, what does a big box full of soft cushy fabric look like to a couple of long-haired cats...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home