Tuesday, July 14, 2009

More From Sharpie Play Day

This heat just makes me so lazy! I don't want to do anything when it's this hot. My kitchen was 85 this afternoon. No air conditioning at my house. Maybe for the summer I should sleep days and work at night...

Here are the last of the Sharpie experiments on Play Day last week.

I especially like the sense of direction she got with this piece. I believe she used a spray bottle of rubbing alcohol and did it on a fence.

These came out very intense. I can't wait to see what she does with them!

Another one showing just how much color movement you can get.

A beautifully soft flower

My next big chore is to take apart my studio and make it into a bedroom again. Jake is coming home for awhile. I'll miss the extra room, but it will be worth it to have him back. I missed him!

Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home