Friday, March 12, 2010

My camera is not cooperating! When you buy a new camera put the instruction book in a place you can find easily. I have not been able to find mine since our move. And now I've done something and it won't recognize the memory chip, has a weird crosshairs screen and generally won't take pictures. I'm afraid I'm only making it worse trying different settings. Too sad.

But I am sewing up a storm! I have my Art Quilt Group assignments all done and ready for next Wednesday, my Zentangles jacket is coming along quite well and the St. Timothy jacket is drafted and ready to start as soon as I can find the perfect background fabric.

Today I'm going to the gym for the first time since our move. I hope that helps with the headaches and I also hope I'm not too sore to sew afterwards!

Lisa

1 Comments:

Blogger Sewing Junkie said...

Go online to the company that makes your camera and sometimes the info is there. Chris

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home