Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happiness

Have you ever noticed that when you are happy everything you do comes out better? This seems to be especially apparent in creative endeavors. Not only does it seem better to you, hey everything feels better when you are happy, but it actually is better, as evidenced by people who don't even know you or your state of mind.

I'm at an age when hormones fluctuate wildly which has a definite effect on my mood. I do not want to take anything chemical if I can avoid it, but just push through the bad days and enjoy the heck out of the good days. Consequently I have days when I'm ultra creative and everything is terrific, but I also have days when I can't do anything creative. I have stockpiled some "grunt sewing" to do on those days so I can still progress. (You know what grunt sewing is: the tedious over and over work that needs to be done, but isn't a whole lot of fun.)

So here's to another happy day and lots of progress on my latest project.

Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home