Monday, April 11, 2011

Garden Peeks

Today I thought I'd show you a few little peeks at my gardens. After all, spring has sprung pretty much everywhere by now.

I don't know what this plant is but it worked wonderfully in my gelatin prints. It's quite light and airy. It has been suggested that it's creeping phlox, but it's much taller and airier than that.

Another unknown plant, but one I dearly love.

Our porch with some yellow roses in bloom. My husband is not fond of roses so I hope these survive!
Roses closeup
We also have a number of tiny roses

more tiny roses
Here is the Satsuma in blossom again. I really wish you could smell how heavenly it is!

Iris are one of my favorite flowers. The house came with quite a few and we've been adding new ones also.

Isn't this the perfect rose?
Amaryllis. Last year the snails got them, but this year they really look amazing!

Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home