Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Soleil Ole


Here's a quick peak at the dress, hat and purse from my 2004 Bernina ensemble. (There's also a duster that goes over the dress.) It's due back soon and I can't wait for its return. I love this outfit!

My daughter, Elisia, is the patient model since she was the right size at the time. I'm hoping she's still the right size so I can include it in my fashion show.

No, this isn't something I'd wear to the grocery store, even if it fit me, but every now and then it's fun to let lose and make something extreme. There are lots of crystals and beads on the dress which really catch the lights on the runway.

2004 was the year of the sun for me. Along with the sun theme for my Bernina ensemble I made a more wearable jacket for myself and I sponsored a group made sun quilt. Okay, so I only wear the jacket to football games since our mascot is the sundevil, but at least I show my Sundevil Pride!

1 Comments:

Blogger kathy said...

these colors are beautifully warm for our approaching winter...maybe I should borrow it for MY trip to the grocery store!

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home