Monday, March 12, 2007

Columns Second Try

Here is my second attempt at making the quilt we're calling Columns. This one has frogs centered in the windows and the same fabric on the window frame as the background stripes. I think this one has more of a feeling of depth, although I liked the fabrics better in the first one. It's a quick and fun quilt to make!

This week we're starting a spring row quilt with bunnies and duckies and birdies, etc. It's very cute, but there are so many different techniques that it will take 4 weeks to teach them all. Sorry I don't have pictures yet because Wendy has her sample and mine. Hers is more of a scene than a true row quilt, and is really nice. We try to show 2 different ideas with our samples. That gives our students more possibilities :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I gasped when the picture came up! It's so graphic and dimensional!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home