Wednesday, February 21, 2007

This and That

All is quiet here. My husband, Pierre, returned yesterday from a short trip to sea so the little things that pile up when he's not home are getting done again. It's so nice to have a man around the house :-) And despite the fact that it's my son's 18th birthday next week... he isn't a man yet! Some day I hope he learns to take responsibility without being reminded, nagged and hounded!

Wendy and I had a great time teaching yesterday. The stained glass design day is doing moderately well. If only people wouldn't listen to that negative little voice inside their head that tells them they can't draw, can't design, aren't creative! It okay to erase, okay to redesign and okay to fail! Just pick yourself up and try again!

Wendy wore her birthday present and got lots of raves. She seems more taken with this jacket than the last one I gave her. It was fun presenting it to her at the trunk show on Monday night and I think the guild enjoyed seeing her surprise and pleasure, also. Sorry that I didn't get a picture of it to show you.

Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home