Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Pierre!

Today is my dear husband's 50th birthday. As you can see from the picture above he's quite a guy and lots of fun. In the picture he's trying out my daughter's sousaphone on parent night during band camp. I'm very grateful to have found someone as wonderful as Pierre. I'm sure I wouldn't be the same person without his love and support.

As for where I've been, Palomar's Spring Break flew by much too quickly. I managed to get a start on a couple of the summer projects, but nothing is finished yet. On Friday Wendy and I hosted/taught at a quilting retreat in Temecula. Everyone had a fabulous time doing Wendy's amazing trimplate Storm at Sea and learning how to machine quilt. We had a fabulous group of women and I count myself very lucky to know these women.

The birthday cake is ready to come out of the oven and I still have presents to wrap so I'll close for now. Pictures to come in the next few days if I don't get too busy at Ricky Tims' Super Seminar... Wow, March has been a busy month!

Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home