Friday, April 20, 2007

Curvy Bow Tie

Here is a picture of the curvy bow tie quilt made using Wendy Hill's book as inspiration. Of course I modified her technique to suit myself and used my own pattern ;-)

It was a fun and fairly quick quilt to make. It's much more striking in person as the colors are zingy and the black and white bias really makes it sing!

This is the last quilt for the spring semester. Now to get going on the summer semester, but I'm afraid I can't post any pictures here until the great unveiling on the first day of class (June 26, 27, 28). I'll try to find other things to post so the blog won't be too bare :-)

Lisa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks fantastic! I love the colors you chose.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Rach said...

This a fabby quilt! I just love the colours.

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home