Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I've been reading other people's blogs again after a hiatus of more than a year. I didn't have the time to follow all the bogs I was interested in and gave it up to give myself more time to create. On a whim I went back to see how many were still in service and how many still appealed to me. I've whittled the list down considerably and hope to follow those as time allows.

That said I have to think about what appeals to me in a blog. In a word: pictures. Yes a picture is worth a thousand words and that's what it's all about to me. So I look at my blog and there aren't many pictures. I have to ask myself why not. It's not that I don't know how; it's a simple enough matter. BUT I worry about copyright which means I have to take the pictures myself (I definitely need a new camera!). Another concern is publications. If I want to have a piece in a book, magazine or major show they want assurances that it hasn't already been seen by millions (and of course there are millions of people visiting my blog, LOL). So I hesitate to post pictures of my latest work. Any solutions?

For those of you who like games, are interested in color or are just curious, check this out:
http://livelygrey.com/exercises/submenu.html

Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home