Thursday, February 05, 2009

Organizing and More Gelatin Prints

Thanks to everyone who sent me opinions on the jacket. It's nice to know that so many of you took the time and trouble to write to me! I have decided to put it aside for now. This is supposed to be fun and I wasn't enjoying working on it.

Instead I organized my thoughts and made a list (all in one place!) of my ideas for future projects. Then I pulled fabric for ALL of them in an effort to get myself moving in the right direction. About half of them will require some more design time (full scale drawings of the designs I have in mind), but I am on my way. And some of the others require mindless sewing for the days when my brain is fried from too much homework, LOL.

Here are the last of the gelatin prints. I had fun playing with more than one color of paint on the gelatin. I'm not a huge pink fan, but I was especially pleased with the gold and pink together.

I'll leave it to you to figure out which ones are positive stamps and which ones are negatives.















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home