Thursday, January 27, 2011

More Puppy Pictures

My sister sent more pictures of her adorable pug babies so I thought I'd share them with you (since I have nothing new completed). If you think taking pictures of squirming little adorable balls of playful fur is easy... well I think she did a great job.

The names are just to identify them for weighing, etc. Whoever purchases them gets to name them of course. And before you get too excited, she won't ship them and she lives in Maine!

Red (no identifying marks so she has red toenail polish)

Green (again she's all black so green toenail polish)

Starling (she has a small white bird shaped mark)

Dot (obviously she has a small white dot)

Brian (the oh-so-pampered male) He's already promised to someone.
I hope this gives you a puppy fix for the week :-)
Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home