Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Started a New Jacket!

Last night as I was watching Biggest Loser (I just love that show because it inspires me to get to the gym in the middle of the week, when my willpower is at its lowest) I started a new jacket. Here's a quick picture of the back in process. This part took me about an hour. It was great exercise, too, because every commercial I ran upstairs and cut another strip and/or sewed the strips together. All I had downstairs were my ironing board, iron and scissors.

As you can probably tell, it's going to be a reverse applique piece. The foundation is cut oversized because I plan to do lots of quilting on it (there are so many beautiful threads I'm having a hard time choosing the perfect one). Stay tuned for more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home